Due to unforeseen circumstances, the owners of this property need to sell it immediately and are willing to reduce the cost of this property by 25% or £10,000. So we can offer the property now at £29,999. This is an unbelievable offer and anyone buying this property are sure to have a great family home and could make a very large profit if they sell on in the future. Not only does it allow now for a family but also an investor who will get a good return on their investment.
Description: This fully modernised property is in the village of Svoboda 27km from the town of Pazardzhik. The village has got shops, a cafe, a doctor and a dentist comes once a week in the village. It’s got a bus route direct into Pazardzhik if you don’t want to drive. The property is ideally placed in Bulgaria as you can get to most places within the hour such as the airport in Sofia, Plovdiv and Borovets ski resort or even the lake Batak where there are now two ski slopes. This village is very popular with English buyers, we have now sold four properties in the village to English people and we expect over the next year house prices here to rise around 20%. You have best of both worlds here in a village where is great to bring a family up or just jump in a taxi to Pazardzhik where it will cost you £6.00. In Pazardzhik you will find modern hospitals, colleges, hundreds of shops, cafes and night life plus much more.
This property has got two main bedrooms and a bathroom on the ground floor. On the main floor it has got a large spare room that could be used as either a bedroom or living room, a big kitchen-diner area and a balcony. The living area of the property is 106 sqm. You will not have any problem renting this property out, if you wished, not only in the summer but in the winter months for skiing, so you are sure to get a good return on your investment.
With this property comes a large garden of 1267 sqm giving you enough space to put a swimming pool, if you wanted one. At present the garden is only tidied up giving the new owner the choice to landscape it as they wished. Within the budget of this modernisation, the property has been brought to a very high standard. So for the price you pay, you will have a modern property of high standard ready for you to move in and enjoy your stay in Bulgaria.
We offer this property for £39,999.
If you would like to view the property, why not book your flight to Sofia where one of our English speaking staff will pick you up and don’t worry about your hotel we will arrange this for you. Before you decide to buy, we will show you not only the house but the area. If you would like to secure the property you can with a 20% deposit plus costs. The costs are £180 solicitor, notary charge 2%, £440 to open a company. This does not apply if you have a company. You need to open a bank account and deposit £1800 and you can withdraw this once your company is open or use it as a final payment. You need to go to Bulgaria to sign the documents to start the process or the papers can be sent to you by the solicitor and they must be signed in the Bulgarian Embassy in London. The final amount the 80% must be paid on signing the deeds over. Anyone paying a deposit on this property would lose the deposit if they pulled out so you must be sure before any money is sent. A contract will be sent to you once you decide to buy the property and it must be signed and the deposit sent. We charge 2% commission on you buying any property from us.
This is the work that has been carried out on the property:
1. Roof - take off the roof, new wooden construction, re-felt, put old tiles back as they are good, new guttering.
2. Plumbing – re-plumbing of the whole house, new septic tank.
3. Electric - rewiring the whole house, new sockets in each room, spot lights, electric box.
4. All rooms - plasterboard, plaster, multifinish, paint in white, ceilings white.
5. Rooms ground floor - drainage around the walls inside, damp insulation.
6. Floors main floor - cleaning the old wooden floors, varnish, new skirting boards.
7. Floors ground floor - digging out 30 cm, damp insulation, concrete, tiles.
8. New windows and doors both floors - 10 standard double glazed windows painted, 5 standard doors painted, 2 French doors painted.
9. New inside staircase with banisters.
10. Balcony tiled.
11. Kitchen - fitted with all units and worktops.
12. Bathroom - washbasin, toilet, shower, boiler, tiled.
13. Outside staircase - tiled steps, new banisters painted.
14. Outside rendering of the house - 40% taking off the old render, re-rendering, painting, and windowsills.
15. Concrete path around the house.
16. Pumping system for water supply to the house, which comes from the well in the garden so the owner will not have any water bills.
17. Security - fully alarmed system throughout the the property, which goes direct to the security company. Three months prepaid charges are included in the price.